By analysing them in detail our cookies allow us to:
- memorise the preferences you entered;
- help you avoid entering the same information several times during the visit, such as user name and password;
- analyse the use of the services and contents provided by naplesgrandtour.com to optimise the browsing experience and the services offered.
TYPES OF COOKIE
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. There are two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiration date
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless users change the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the site. naplesgrandtour.com will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Third-party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third-party domains outside the Site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and features
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share Site content or to use third-party software services (such as map generation software and additional software offering additional services). These cookies are sent by third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
naplesgrandtour.com, according to current regulations, is not required to ask for consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- By means of specific configurations of the browser used or the relative computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By changing settings when using third-party services.
Both of these solutions may prevent you from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Third-party websites and services
How to disable cookies by configuring your browser
If you would like to learn more about how your browser stores cookies while you are browsing, please follow these links on the websites of their respective suppliers.
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari 6/7 Mavericks https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari 8 Yosemite https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265